Kerikeri Mini Golf 18 hole mini golf is affordable fun for all the family,
beautifully landscaped with a picnic area available for patrons.
The mini golf course is a challenge to the better golfer yet easily played by
novices and children.
Why not organise a family challenge now – bookings are not required.
We are open from 10am to 5pm, 7 Days per week during the summer months, including Public Holidays & School Holidays - except Christmas Day, and Good Friday.
We can cater for small to large groups and often have corporate functions held on the premises.
Kerikeri Mini Golf Limited, 4 Awhitu Road, RD2, Kerikeri, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10 am to 5 pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minutes drive to Kerikeri airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes for Kerikeri CBD.
- Proximity to town:
- Five minutes drive from both Kerikeri and Wiapapa
Pricing and Conditions
(10 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Family Pass - $30 For 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children