1 / 14
A friendly, relaxed TOP 10 holiday park in Martinborough Wine Village with a two bedroom apartment, studio motels, standard cabins, power sites and tent sites. Just 75 minutes drive from Wellington.
Ideally located, within easy walking distance of the town centre and numerous wineries this is the perfect base from which to explore the rugged coastline of Palliser Bay with its iconic lighthouse and seal colony.
Modern bathroom, kitchen and laundry facilities plus barbecues, bike hire, free wifi, small playground and a dump station. After a hard day of sightseeing, sit back, relax and enjoy the views to the Tararua Mountains and Martinborough Hills.
Hosts: Frank & Lisa Cornelissen.
Martinborough TOP 10 Holiday Park, 10 Dublin St West, Martinborough, Wairarapa, 5711, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8:30am to 7pm (November to April) 9am to 6pm (May to October), power / tent site check in available until 9pm every day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Waste Station
- Proximity to airport:
- 90 min drive from Wellington airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 50m to bus stop with services to Masterton and Featherston (train connection to Wellington)
- Proximity to town:
- 800m to the centre of Martinborough
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Per night||$44.00 - $250.00||$40.00 - $230.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. We reserve the right to refuse a reservation from any person who has, at any time, been in breach of Martinborough Holiday Park Terms & Conditions of Stay.