1 / 4
No.1 Family Estate is a boutique and family owned winery based in Marlborough.
Wine maker Daniel Le Brun launched his wholly family-owned wine producing business in July 1997. He has a long history of making Methode Traditionelle wines in New Zealand, using the same process perfected by his Champagne-making family in France over the last 12 generations.
We would love to welcome you and share the story of our family and our award winning wines. So stop by and taste some bubbles.
No.1 Family Estate, 169 Rapaura Road, Marlborough, Rapaura, Marlborough, 7273, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10 am to 4.30 pm (11 am to 4.30 pm winter months)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 5 minutes drive to Marlborough Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Approximately 8 minutes drive to bus depot / train station
- Proximity to town:
- Approximately 8 minutes drive to Blenheim CBD