1 / 6
The Milford Track Guided Walk is a 5 day / 4 night Queenstown to Queenstown all-inclusive guided walk through the heart of Fiordland National Park to Milford Sound. Our walks includes transport, accommodation, meals, snacks, backpacks, rain jackets and a cruise on the walk's grand finale: the majestic Milford Sound. Accommodation is in our well appointed wilderness lodges and you will be led by our expert guides.
The Fiordland National Park is the cornerstone of the Te Wahipounamu Southwest New Zealand World Heritage Area. Walkers on the track to Milford Sound enjoy close encounters with the native birdlife: the Robin; Kea; Weka; Fantail; Parakeet; Bellbird; even Kiwi have been spotted!
Milford Track Guided Walk - Ultimate Hikes, The Station Building, Duke Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7 days (November - April)
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- we are 10 mins drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- all walks depart from the Station Building, Duke Street Queenstown, or Te Anau
Preços e condições
|Alta temporada||Baixa temporada|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Adulto||$2,295.00 - $3,330.00||$2,130.00 - $3,165.00|
(Até 10 anos)
|$1,720.00 - $1,150.00||$1,600.00 - $1,065.00|
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Low season also applies to April.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- child rates apply to ages 10-15 inclusive. Additional child pricing also available see website for details.
Suporte a idiomas