1 / 12
New Zealand’s first zoo, Wellington Zoo is a hillside conservation paradise that leaves visitors with a sense of wonder and respect for nature, and a belief in the need for a sustainable co-existence between wildlife and people.
Chat to our vets as they treat native wildlife at The Nest Te Kōhanga, the Zoo's state-of-the-art animal hospital; meet Tahi the one-legged Kiwi and our rescued Little Blue Penguins; watch keepers feed Sumatran Tigers, Malayan Sun Bears and our cheeky troop of 10 Chimpanzees; and book an intimate Close Encounter with the Red Pandas, Lions, Meerkats, Cheetah, Lemurs or Giraffes.
Enjoy a range of tasty snacks and beverages from Mojo Cafe and The Grazing Post, and browse the Zoo Shop for the perfect souvenir.
Wellington Zoo, 200 Daniell Street, Newtown, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6021, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Wellington Zoo is open 364 days a year, every day except Christmas Day, from 9.30am – 5.00pm (last entry 4.15pm).
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 7 minutes by car
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- The number 10 bus from Wellington Railway Station stops outside Wellington Zoo
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 minutes by car
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Under 3: free, Students/Community services card holders/seniors/YHA Members: $17.00 (ID required)
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- For their safety, please ensure all children are supervised. Any child under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.