1 / 7
Your guide will lead you through our sanctuary valley by torchlight, in search of the distinctive sights and sounds of New Zealand bush – including kiwi!
Kiwi foraging on the forest floor, tuatara hunting for food, glow-worms shining, tiny Maud Island frogs in their enclosure, kākā (parrots) coming in to roost…
The high-pitched call of kiwi, the ghostly echo of the ruru (morepork), the scritch-scritch of tree wētā, the skraark of kākā and the rustling of other nocturnal creatures.
Little spotted kiwi:
Over 100 of these nocturnal birds live freely in their natural environment inside the safety of our sanctuary valley - so your chances of finding one are good and your guide will help you.
ZEALANDIA By Night Tour, 53 Waiapu Road, Karori, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6012, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Booking essential. Tours depart around dusk - see our website.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 15-20 minutes
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Less than 10 minutes ride
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 minutes drive
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$42.50 - $85.00|
(Até 16 anos)
|$20.00 - $40.00|
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Return shuttle from city (optional) $15.50. See our website for further details.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- *Low season (1 st Apr to 31 st Oct): Zealandia public night tours are available on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays . *Zealandia private/custom night tours are available on request, guide guest ratio 1:12, max 36xpax per night *Minimum age: 12 years.