1 / 2
1 / 2
Jet boat from the Lake to the sea,94 kilometers of jet boating, on New Zealand’s wildest jet boat-able river and New Zealand's deepest lake (Hauroko),
Adventure and Fiordland’s breathtaking scenery awaits. Short guided walks and a kiwi style lunch are included along with magnificent scenery the rugged south Coast provides.
6 hour duration. Jet boat grade 3 rapids in our specially designed twin engine jet boat. Departs 10 am from Lake Hauroko returning at 4 pm.
Helicopter Jet boat options available,
Overnight stays at Waitutu Lodge.
Trampers / hikers pick up or drop off with the South Coast & Hump Ridge tracks.
Wairaurahiri River is a awesome fishing river.
Kayak or rafting pickups from the coast.
Great value family adventure.
Wairaurahiri Jet (W Jet), 3150 Lillburn Valley Rd, Fiordland National Park 9691, New Zealand, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am departure, 4 pm return (All Day Adventure) other options available
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Manapouri airport 106 kilometers, Invercargill airport 120 kilometers,
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Te Anau 132 kilometres, Invercargill 115 kilometers, Tuatapere 47 kilometers.
- Proximity to town:
- Distance from Te Anau to departure point 126 kilometers, Distance from Invercargill to departure point 112 kilometers, Distance from Tuatapere to departure point 47 kilometers.
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Price listed apply to our All Day Adventure other options and price on request.
- Further pricing information:
- dependent on weather and number of participants,