1 / 6
Calling all adventurers! Slap on your life jacket, throw on some sunscreen and prepare your self for a very special experience. We will guide you through an extinct volcano basin and give you an opportunity to encounter the endangered hector dolphins who reside in the harbor. You will be rejuvinated as you are surrounded by some of the most amazing scenery in NZ.
See Akaroa's stunning coastline from a unique angle. Explore, experience and enjoy. Get up close to wildlife in this amazing Eco paradise.
With a maximum of 14 guests on each Safari you're guaranteed the best of care. Your safety is our number one priority. Our guides will share their secrets while taking photos for you as you sit back and take in the spectacular views.
Akaroa Guided Kayak Safari, Rue Lauvaud, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7am - 10pm, 7 days.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
- We leave from Akaroa
Tarifs et conditions
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Travel Insurance: We advise all guests to consider arranging appropriate travel insurance that covers Adventure Tourism. On guided Safaris, Akaroa Guided Sea Kayak Safari is responsible for all company equipment on that Safari (e.g. kayaks, paddles etc). Under all circumstances, the guest is solely responsible for their personal equipment & possessions. Akaroa Guided Sea Kayak Safari accepts no liability for personal possessions or guest equipment under any circumstances.