1 / 13
Lochmara Lodge is more than just a place to stay. We are a total destination, where you can relax, explore or play, experiencing the magic of the Marlborough Sounds. Accommodation is in 14 chalets and units for couples, families, walkers, and art and nature lovers.
We have no road access and no TVs, instead offering gorgeous views, nature walks, art and wildlife and a night sky full of stars. Lochmara is 15 minutes from Picton in our water taxi or accessible via the Queen Charlotte Track.
Facilities include free kayaks, hammocks, beach, hand-feed Native Parakeets and stingrays, nature trails, conservation projects, and a surprise around every corner. Great local food and wine are feature in our waterfront cafe/restaurant.
Lochmara Lodge, Lochmara Bay - Queen Charlotte Sound, Picton, Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Reception hours summer 8am - 8pm (24 Dec - 28 Feb), otherwise 8.30am - 5pm. Cafe open 8am - 10pm.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 10 minutes drive + 15 minutes water taxi to Picton Airport. 30 minutes drive + 15 minutes water taxi to Marlborough/Blenheim Airport.
- Proximité de la ville :
- 15 minutes by boat from Picton marina.
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$95.00 - $295.00|
- Autres frais :
- Rates are per room for 2 people and do not include water taxi to Lochmara Lodge. Children under 5 free.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Rates are per room for 2 people. Children stay and travel for free (with paying adult) in New Zealand spring and autumn school holidays.