1 / 10
Although similar in size and appearance to the Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge Aotearoa is not a replica. It is a complete and working structure designed for its precise location in New Zealand.
Situated in the Wairarapa countryside, Stonehenge Aotearoa is a window into the past where the visitor can rediscover the knowledge of their ancestors. It incorporates ancient Egyptian, Babylonian & Indus Valley astronomy, Polynesian navigation, & Celtic and Maori Starlore.
Allow 70 minutes for a guided tour.
Opening times alter with the seasons. Please check our website: stonehenge-aotearoa.co.nz for the current opening hours.
Guided tours can be at any time by arrangement.
Self-guided trek around the stones during opening hours.
Stonehenge Aotearoa, 51 Ahiaruhe Road, R.D.2, Carterton, Wairarapa, 5792, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 10am to 4pm 7days open, we are seasonal, please check our website
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 12.5km to Carterton bus stop
- Proximité de la ville :
- 12.5km from Carterton
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$8.00 - $20.00|
(16 an(s) et moins)
- Autres frais :
- Seniors receive a reduction of Adult rate, special events have their own prices
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Private guided tours must be pre-booked.