1 / 16
Relive the elegance of turn of the century travel with a cruise aboard the TSS Earnslaw steamship. Watch the stokers fuel the fire boxes, feel the heat from the boilers and hear the steam engines working as "the Lady" takes you across beautiful Lake Wakatipu.
As you relax on board enjoy a delicious meal or snack from the Promenade Cafe or a drink from the bar. There's plenty of time to explore and you can even join in a sing-a-long around the piano.
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for departures, prices, full cruise details and other great Queenstown and Fiordland excursions.
TSS Earnslaw Steamship Lake Cruises, Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown. Open 7 days.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Tarifs et conditions
(14 an(s) et moins)
- Autres frais :
- Café-style food and drinks are available for purchase from the Promenade Café on board the TSS Earnslaw.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Prices valid 1 Oct 2017 – 30 Sep 2019, are per person based on a TSS Earnslaw Cruise departing Queenstown. TSS Earnslaw will undergo annual maintenance 1 June 2019 - 5 July 2019 (and early June 2020 - early July 2020) and will NOT be operating. Alternatively choose the Walter Peak Farm Tour & travel on one of our smaller boats. Infants (0 - 4 yrs) carried free. If cancelling/amending a booking, a refund will be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.