1 / 2
1 / 4
Milford Sound – dramatic, intimidating, imposing: a personal experience.
Mitre Peak Cruises operate daily leisurely cruises that venture into the Tasman Sea past the St Anne’s Point Lighthouse. Small boats offering intimate, uncrowded, personalised cruising, give close-up views of the natural beauty and wildlife.
Join the cruise at Milford Sound or take our daily small luxury coach from Queenstown or Te Anau with photo stops and short bush walks en route. Ask about our Fly-back option from Milford Sound to Te Anau or Queenstown.
Mitre Peak Cruises, Visitor Centre at Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.30am-5pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Milford Airport is just a few minutes by car/coach from the boat terminal
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach terminal is located at the Milford Sound Boat terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Nearest town is Te Anau.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$70.00 - $82.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Infants (5 years and under) travel free of charge.