Nugget Lodge offers modern, self-contained units, located absolutely above the incoming tide bordering the historic Nuggets Lighthouse and wildlife reserve.
Each unit has its own complete privacy and exclusive view of the coastline. Sleep to the roar of the waves and walk our secluded beaches at sunrise and sunset.
The Catlins region covers 177 kms of spectacular scenery stretching from Balclutha to Invercargill. On this meandering sealed coastal road you will experience natural wonders including waterfalls, caves, fossils, wildlife and many walking tracks.
The Catlins is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, photographers, bird watchers and nature lovers. Use Nugget Lodge as a base to explore this area.
Nugget Lodge, 367 The Nuggets Road, The Catlins, Kaka Point, Clutha, 9271, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 9pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 hour from Dunedin airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 minutes from Balclutha.
- Proximity to town:
- 6 kms from Kaka Point. 27 kms from Balclutha.
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$190.00 - $220.00|
- Other charges:
- An extra person is $30 per night.
- Further pricing information:
- Homemade continental breakfast available for an extra charge of $15.00 per person.