1 / 2
Join us on an impressive journey down the iconic Kawarau River in Queenstown. Offering a paddle adventure like no other, this raft experience offers an insight into the beauty of the New Zealand wilderness, paired with the right amount of excitement to get your heart pumping. Go Orange are champions in adrenaline, delivering exceptional experiences and fast becoming the crowd favourite. We aim to challenge the ordinary providing a wild ride for all involved.
Kawarau Adventure Rafting, 35 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7.30am to 7.00pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 minute drive from the airport
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the centre of town
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum age of 13 years old. Maximum weight 120kg. Minimum weight 40kg. Need to be water confident. Medical conditions: pregnant women and people with back problems advised against rafting