1 / 16
Creeksyde is an Award winning Holiday Accomodation Park located just meters away from the town centre and supermarket. We offer powered and non powered sites set amongst a garden oasis with uniquely styled communal facilities all within easy reach.
If you prefer, we also offer a wide range of accommodation to suit all budgets- from our cosy Lodge Rooms with shared facilities all under the same roof to 4-star Motel Apartments.
Come and see our friendly and knowledgeable reception staff for activity bookings and local information- most tours pick up from our door!
Facilities include some interesting Trompe L'oeil bathrooms with a difference, BBQ's areas with lots of recycled artwork!
For more information please contact us.
Queenstown Holiday Park & Motels Creeksyde, 54 Robins Road, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 7am - 9.30pm (Mid December - End March). Autumn 8am - 8pm (1 April- Mid June). Winter/Spring 7am - 8pm (Mid June- Mid December).
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Waste Station
- Proximity to airport:
- Approx 9km, a 15 minute drive.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 4 minute walk to the centre of Queenstown, where most coaches pick up. Some coach companies will pick up from our gate.
- Proximity to town:
- 4 minute walk to the centre of Queenstown.
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$35.00 - $369.00|
- Other charges:
- child reductions for site fees