1 / 11
Explore both islands as you weave your way from north to south. Go underground in the Waitomo glowworm caves, explore the geothermal area of Rotorua and hike the volcanoes of Tongariro National Park. Spend even more time hiking in the south: the Abel Tasman coast, Punakaiki’s luscious green rainforests and the majestic Aoraki/Mount Cook.
Finish your time in this magical country under the immense peaks of Mount Aspiring National Park before arriving in Queenstown. The day hikes and short walks have been specially selected to get you into the best and most diverse wilderness areas of New Zealand. We have chosen excellent quality hotels and lodges and ensuite bathrooms.
New Zealand Uncut Guided Tour - Hiking New Zealand - 13 days, Sky tower I-site, corner Federal and Victoria Streets, Auckland, Auckland Central, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Single Supplement Uncut NZ$1750.00 optional activities
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.