1 / 5
A unique and distinct parcel of land, cared for by the Mills family for over 100 years. Biodynamic farming, no irrigation and some of Central Otago's oldest vines on their own roots all help to produce fruit and wines that are true to their place.
Six varieties have chosen Rippon as their home - Pinot Noir, Riesling, Gamay, Gewurztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc and Osteiner.
Reflecting characteristics of the terroir, these wines are precise, detailed, layered and foliated ... distinctly Rippon.
Rippon's Cellar Door is open for wine tastings and sales from 11am-5pm (December-April) and 12pm-5pm (May & July-November). Private tastings are available and are required for groups larger than 5.
Rippon, 246 Mt Aspiring Road, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9343, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 11am-5pm daily
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 15 min from Wanaka airport or 50 min from Queenstown airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 5 min drive or 45 min walk
- Proximité de la ville :
- 5 minute drive or 45 min walk
Tarifs et conditions
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- There is no charge to taste our wines, though we do appreciate a donation toward our Habitat Restoration project.