1 / 3
The West Coast is a short flight away from Lake Tekapo and Air Safaris offers you the opportunity to fly over the main divide of the Southern Alps for a ½ day excursion.
On the West Coast at Franz Josef you have a range of activities to choose from including nature tours, heli-hiking, four wheeler adventures, guided glacier walks, and a soak in the hot pools. We are happy to arrange activities for you.
Experience a spectacular scenic flight that explores the Mount Cook and Westland National Parks flying over New Zealand’s highest mountains and largest glaciers. Our aircraft offer a window seat for all passengers and have wings-above for unobstructed viewing below. Your friendly pilot will provide an informative and enjoyable commentary.
Trans-Divide Excursions Tekapo - Franz Josef | Air Safaris, State Highway 8, Tekapo Aerodrome, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7945, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8:30am-5.00pm May –Sept and 8.00am-5:30pm Oct – April
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Air Safaris main base and airport facility (since 1975) is located alongside the main highway 4km west of the Lake Tekapo township.
- Proximité de la ville :
- Our sales and information office is on the main road in Tekapo township.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$425.00 - $650.00|
(13 an(s) et moins)
|$300.00 - $650.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- During the summer season the Trans-divide operates two daily flights leaving at 9 am and 1 pm. Trans-divide trips are operated on demand during the winter season. Minimum 2 passengers required. One way or return flights available.