1 / 4
With an impressive fleet of large, purpose-built yachts on the sheltered waters of Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour we are famous for our sailing cruises. Come on board and see why for yourself.
Translated as ‘Sparkling Waters’, the Auckland harbour is a boating paradise and our fleet has become a must do attraction for visitors and locals.
View the stunning city sights from the water, with extensive commentary. Sit back and relax or get involved and help the crew sail.
Join us and experience Auckland, the ‘City of Sails’!
Explore Group - Auckland Harbour Sailing , Auckland Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am-7pm, 7 days.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- it takes about 30-40 min by car to get to the airport from the Viaduct
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 5 min walk from Quay Street coach terminal and about 10-15 min walk from SkyCity
- Proximité de la ville :
- we are located in the town centre
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$99.00 - $145.00|
(10 an(s) et moins)
|$60.00 - $80.00|
- Autres frais :
- Surcharge for Lunch & Dinner Harbour Cruise