1 / 6
Located at the foothills of the spectacular Southern Alps and Mt Aspiring National Park, Lime Tree Lodge offers authentic Southern hospitality and outdoor adventures, delivered in style and comfort.
The lodge boasts four luxuriously-appointed ensuite guestrooms and two private suites, each with their own French doors opening out to an expansive veranda and landscaped gardens with magnificent views of the Southern Alps.
Relax by the pool with that book you’ve always wanted to read, savour home-made and regional delicacies and wine at aperitif time or, if you’re feeling adventurous, take a heli-sightseeing tour to Milford Sound from the lodge’s on-site helipad.
Lime Tree Lodge, 672 Ballantyne Road, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9382, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 24 hours, 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Courtesy Transport
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Spa Pool
- Swimming Pool
- Luggage Storage
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 2 kms from Wanaka Airport (charter & scenic flights only).
- Proximité de la ville :
- 6 kms from Lake Wanaka resort.
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$395.00 - $495.00|
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Rates include a freshly-prepared breakfast, with buffet and cooked options; complimentary canapés and aperitif in the evening; all day tea and coffee, home-baking and fresh fruit; mineral water and chocolates, unlimited internet access (broadband & wireless), courtesy transfers into Wanaka (6:00 pm to 8:00 pm), a full restaurant and activities reservations service and full use of lodge facilities. Dinner is not included in the tariff and is available by prior arrangement only.