1 / 3
There are several cultural experiences in Aotearoa offering genuine Maori culture. What makes us special is our philosophy to interact with you up close and personal. We call this "whanaungatanga" (sharing the love).
Great Lake Taupo region is not only a beautiful scenic destination but it is rich in Maori Culture too. We're locals, who eat sleep & breath performing haka, it is our way of life and it would be our pleasure to share that with you when you come to our region. We run "Marae Experience" visits every Wednesday 6pm only; includes light refreshments. A "Te Ahi Kaa Whare" hangi dinner and concert can be arranged for group bookings or we can come to you at your venue to entertain at your event or gathering. Bookings are essential.
The Haka Shop Ltd, Watene Lane - Te Ahi Kaa Whare, Nukuhau, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 8 km to Taupo Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 2kms to coach terminal
- Proximité de la ville :
- Te Ahi Kaa Whare is 1.8km to town. Rangatahi Marae is 1.5km to town.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$25.00 - $70.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Friendly information & pre- bookings are essential Personalised packages available for performances POA Weekly Marae experience: Wednesdays 6pm Dec to Jan $70 pp - 90mins Guided walks. 10am Tues, Thurs. & Sat - Dec to Jan only from $25 pp - 1.5 hrs to 4 hours Maori Weaving workshop. 10am daily - Dec to Feb $30pp - 2 hours