1 / 4
New Zealand's largest city, Auckland, blends sophistication and charm with an enviable relaxed way of life. Auckland has a bustling shopping district, chic waterfront bars and restaurants are as much a part of it as the lovingly restored clapboard villas of the leafy inner suburbs and beautiful beaches of the offshore islands.
- Head up to the observation level of the Sky Tower
- Try the Sky Jump for the fastest way back down!
- Take to the water on an America’s Cup racing yacht
- Explore Rangitoto Island in the Hauraki Gulf
- Lunch at a winery on relaxing Waiheke Island
- Dine al fresco in the Viaduct Harbour
- Discover the black sand beaches west of the city
Start planning your own New Zealand adventure today! At Discover The World we pride ourselves on our ability to tailor make a holiday to suit you. Simply contact us, give one of our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwi specialists an idea of your travel dates, interests and budget, and we will do the rest.
Haben Sie eine tolle Story? Eigenen Artikel hinzufügen