1 / 3
Blessed with a mild climate, golden beaches and coastal forest, the Abel Tasman Coast Track really has it all. Choose to walk the whole track or water taxi or kayak between different locations at any time of the year.
Great Walks facilities
Managed by the Department of Conservation (DOC), the tracks are well graded and easy to follow, with communal huts and campsites en route (booking is essential).
A reasonable level of fitness is required. Independent walkers are unguided, carry their own gear and cook their own meals.
Abel Tasman Coast Track Great Walk, DOC Nelson Visitor Centre, 79 Trafalgar St, Nelson Central, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Nelson Visitor Centre - Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri; 9:00am-4:00pm Sat & Sun
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- Marahau is 67 km from Nelson airport.
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- Road transport services to/from Nelson, Motueka, Takaka to track ends at Marahau and/or Wainui / Totaranui.
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Access to the Abel Tasman Coast Track from Marahau (67km from Nelson), Wainui (21km from Takaka), Totaranui (32km from Takaka).
Preise und Bedingungen
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Erwachsener||$38.00 - $152.00||$32.00 - $128.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Price includes self-catered accommodation in DOC huts (from NZD32/adult/night). Track transfers are not included.