1 / 10
Our most popular rafting trip and for good reason! We call this one our fun run, as there are many opportunities for swimming, cliff jumping and some big rapids. Float through canyons reminiscent of the Jurassic age, and take in some seriously stunning scenery.
We recommend that rafters are at least 12 years of age; no experience is needed and all activities are challenge by choice. We supply everything you need to be on the water, including wetsuits, fleece, splash jackets and, of course, the safety gear. We also provide complimentary photos of your trip to each group. All you need to bring is a swimsuit, towel, lunch and your sense of adventure!
For your safety we are Maritime NZ & Adventure Mark audited.
Mohaka Rafting Grade 3 - The Whitewater Plunge, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- 7am until 9pm
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 35 km from Napier Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 3km - please advise us of your arrival time and we will pick you up
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 40 km from Napier or 90km from Taupo
Preise und Bedingungen
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Recommended minimum age of 12 years We ask for a 20% deposit to secure a booking