1 / 3
Pete Flintoft has been a professional fishing guide in the Murchison region since 1988. Pete loves teaching beginners the fine art of fly fishing, his relaxed style and 25+ years professional guiding experience are combined with a great sense of humour and the love of seeing people catch fish!
Pete works out of Owen River Lodge and can be contacted there. Introducing beginners to fly fishing is something Pete loves to do. Pete guides in the Murchison / Nelson lakes regionand is a member of the NZPFGA – New Zealand Professional Fishing Guides Association.
- Modern Four wheel drive vehicle
- Helifish into Kahurangi national park
- Water taxi into Nelson Lakes National Park
- One of New Zealand's most experienced guides
- Member of the NZPFGA
- Enjoys teaching beginners and fishing with experienced anglers
Where to Stay
Peter Flintoft Fishing Guide, 173 Owen Valley East Road, Murchison, Nelson, 7077, New Zealand.