1 / 2
1 / 4
Rapaura is a 64-acre private estate nestled in the midst of the Coromandel Forest Park, 20 minutes north of Thames, offering a superb example of New Zealand nature at its best.
A mature property, which has evolved over more than 30 years, Rapaura offers something for everyone.
Native trees and ferns, seasonal exotics, birds in their natural environment, lily ponds, water features, meandering walks over bridges and streams, ponga sculptures by an award winning artist and a relaxing bush walk to a cascading waterfall, 'The Seven Stairs to Heaven'. Cafe and craft shop also available.
Ideally situated as a base from which to explore the Coromandel, we also offer self-catering accommodation in a lodge or garden cottage.
Rapaura Watergardens, 586 Tapu Coroglen Road, RD5, Thames, Coromandel, 3575, New Zealand.
- The Gardens are open from 9.00am - 5pm, 7 days a week, all year round.
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 2hours from Auckland airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 30mins from Thames
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 30mins from Thames, 45mins from Coromandel town
Preise und Bedingungen
(15 Jahre und jünger)
- Andere Gebühren:
- Family: $36 (2x Adults + 2x Children) Children under 5 FOC
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Bus drivers and tour guides FOC. For groups over 20 pax, reduced to $12 per adult.