1 / 3
Enjoy stylish, en-suite rooms in historic lodge or self-contained studios; wireless internet available. Just fifteen minutes south of Oamaru and 60 minutes north of Dunedin, The Mill House is in a convenient central location, within easy distance of a variety of spectacular local attractions: Moeraki, penguins, Kakanui beaches and coastal drive, Clark’s Flour Mill, Totara Estate, Oamaru’s Victorian Precinct and farmer’s market. Nearby activities include hiking and mountain biking in the Herbert Forest, or swimming at the local beaches.
An iconic and well-known building, The Mill House is steeped in history. Whilst recently renovated, it still has many of its original features which helps to create a relaxed and memorable environment.
The Mill House, 2358 Herbert-Hampden Road, Oamaru, Waitaki, 9495, New Zealand.
- November – April (inclusive) Sunday-Saturday 8am – 1030am, and 2pm – 5pm May – September (inclusive) as required
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 80mins north of Dunedin Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- Buses may drop people off in Hampden (8mins south)
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 20mins south of Oamaru and 60mins north of Dunedin
- Anzahl der Zimmer:
Preise und Bedingungen
|pro Nacht||$100.00 - $225.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Room rates are for two people; $25pp for additional guests
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Discounted prices for stays longer than five nights and group bookings