1 / 2
1 / 13
The Essence of the South Island 'Tui' trip works well if your vacation time is limited, since you can fly from North America on a Friday evening, sleep on the plane, and be back at work ten days later to share your photos and stories on Monday morning.
The ‘Tui’ suits people of a wide range of fitness levels and outdoor experience, particularly if you enjoy a variety of activities. Typically hikes on the ‘Tui’ take two to six hours to complete.
Hike the Routeburn Track, Mt Aspiring National Park and Franz Josef Glacier. Sea kayak in Milford Sound. Bike the Te Araroa track to Wanaka
Plus a Scenic mountain flight to Siberia Hut, Jet boat in Mt Aspiring National Park and explore Queenstown.
Active Adventures - Essence of the South Island 'Tui' - 8 days, Level 1, 14-16 Church Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- NZ Office HQ: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday, with emergency after hour contact available
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- For all of our tours we offer an airport pick-up service
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- The tour starts in Christchurch and ends in Queenstown, NZ. We can also pick up from our joining hotel
Preise und Bedingungen
- Andere Gebühren:
- Prices are approximate conversion of our published USD rates and are inclusive of tax
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Please contact us for details