1 / 8
Classic Motorcycle Mecca was sold to Transport World in May 2016. Given Transport World's natural enthusiasm for wheels and the region’s celebrated obsession with motorcycles, it presented an opportunity of a lifetime. Located within Invercargill's CBD, Classic Motorcycle Mecca is widely regarded to be a world class display.
The collection comprises of over 300 motorcycles and motorcycle related artwork from around the world. Guests will find a 1902 Peugeot to a 21st Century Simms Corbin Custom and brands such as AJS, Ariel, BMW, Brough Superior, Harley Davidson, Henderson, Indian, Matchless and Rudge as well as little-known brands such as Schwinn and Zundapp. A new inner city cafe, Meccaspresso, serves delicious food and beverages daily.
Classic Motorcycle Mecca, 25 Tay Street, Inner City, Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand.
- 10.00am - 5.00pm. Meccaspresso 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- Classic Motorcycle Mecca is a short five minute drive to the Invercargill Airport.
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Classic Motorcycle Mecca is located within the heart of Invercargill's city centre.
Preise und Bedingungen
(14 Jahre und jünger)
- Andere Gebühren:
- Senior 65+ $23.00, Family Pass $70.00.
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- All Transport World terms & conditions can be viewed at www.transportworld.nz