1 / 2
Come and explore the vast fly fishing opportunities on offer in and around the Fiordland area with guide Dean Bell. Dean featured in the acclaimed Dead Drift DVD and is a leading New Zealand's fly fishing guide. Discerning anglers demand the best out of themselves, their equipment and most importantly their guide.
Dean prides himself in maximising the angling opportunity for those he guides in an area he has an intimate knowledge of. Whether it be chasing trophy brown trout locally or spending multiple days in New Zealand's largest expanse of wilderness area, Fiordland National Park, any fly fishing itinerary to New Zealand would not be complete without time spent with Dean Bell. Making fishing dreams a reality since 1994.
- A member of New Zealand Professional Fishing Guides Association sicne 1994
- Dean features in the highling acclaimed fly fishing movie - "The Dead Drift"
Dean Bell Fly Fishing Guide, 10 Tawera Place, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9640, New Zealand.
- 8am - 6pm
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 160km from Queenstown airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- Coach drops off at Accommodation
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Pick up from all accommodations in Te Anau
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$550.00 - $880.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Fishing Licence
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- A 50% deposit is required to secure any booking. Remaining balance paid upon completion of guiding.