1 / 2
1 / 9
world renowned for the quality of its fly fishing. The crystal clear unpolluted waters are managed as a wild fishery producing good stocks of large Brown and Rainbow trout. Fiordland Guides specialise in upstream sight fishing and all fishing is catch and release. Over 40 uncrowded rivers and streams are within 1.5 hours drive of the Lodge.
Experience true wilderness fishing amongst stunning scenery on remote rivers in Fiordland. (Optional helicopter fly ins direct from the Lodge), or try back country fishing on rolling New Zealand farmland.
Fiordland Guides organise multi-day trips for variety of water and scenery: an unforgettable experience each day. Fiordland Lodge is the only ORVIS Endorsed lodge in New Zealand.
Fiordland Guides, 472 Te Anau-Milford Highway, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Daylight hours for fly fishing
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 2 hours drive to Queenstown airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 5 kilometers, we operate a courtesy coach
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 5 kilometers
Preise und Bedingungen
|(Jun - Mar)||(Apr - May)|
|Erwachsener||$740.00 - $1,120.00||$640.00 - $940.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Tarrif inclusive of dinner and breakfast, guided fishing $800 per day.
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Fiordland Lodge is designed to be an exécutive retreat for adults only with the majority of our guests being honeymooners or retired couples. Our policy is that we do not accommodate children under five years of age and we regret this but to often it has become disruptive to other guests.