1 / 6
What a perfect way to spend a few hours in Rotorua in Winter. Leave from Kawarau Jet base in Rotorua in a comfortable Water Taxi crossing over Lake Rotorua onto lake Rotoiti passing through the Ohau Channel. Admiring the views, you will find this special hidden Gem, the Manupirua Hot Pools which are only accessible by boat. Relax and soak your worries away. Admire the views with a glass of wine or a tea & muffin from their licenced cafe. On returning we will land on the Sacred Mokoia Island for a 30 minute guided tour. Learn the history and visit Hinemoa's pool. See the flora & fauna while admiring the many endangered birds filling the canopy with their songs as this is also a bird sanctuary. What a perfect finish to a unique combination.
Kawarau Jet Rotorua, Memorial Drive, City Lakefront, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, New Zealand.
- departs 10.30 on Saturday & Sunday only . Other by demand
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- About 15 minutes drive from the Rotorua airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- About a 5 minute walk to the coach terminal at Rotorua's Isite
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- We are right at the city Lakefront Rotorua. Right next to the CBD
Preise und Bedingungen
(15 Jahre und jünger)
- Andere Gebühren:
- This includes entry to the Hot Pools & landing on Mokoia Island
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- You will need to bring your swimwear and towel. You can bring your own food but alcohol has to be brought at the cafe. Wear sensible footwear for your walk on Mokoia Island.