1 / 5
Wedged between the snow capped peaks of the Southern Alps and the Tasman Sea is one of the South Island's most diverse, rugged and beautiful landscapes. Snaking through the dense rainforests, glacial rivers, lakes and wetlands is the West Coast Wilderness Trail, a graded cycle trail formed from a series of tracks carved by pioneering gold rush miners, along with extensive water races, logging tramways and historic railway lines. This new trail opens up some of the West Coast's wildest and most spectacular natural settings, and our supported trip will see you follow the highlights of this 140km trail as well as visit some nearby must-see attractions.
West Coast Wilderness Cycle Tour | Adventure South NZ, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- 8:30am to 5pm
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- About 30 minutes for the airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- About 10-15 min.
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Situated just outside the CBD, easy to access
Preise und Bedingungen
- Andere Gebühren:
- Bike hire, Single supplent, Public Holiday supplement
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- See our website for more details. Our booking form contains full terms and conditions