1 / 7
Discover the wild heart of the Southern Alps & experience life on a working farm. The Wilderness Lodge is an luxurious retreat and paradise for nature lovers, surrounded by the peaks of Arthur’s Pass National Park.
Explore a network of farm, forest and mountain trails or join a programme of guided adventures to discover nature and farm life - kayak, hike, search for rare wildlife, watch sheep-dogs in action & see merino sheep shearing.
Designed to fit carefully into the landscape, the lodge offers spectacular mountain views from every window. Stylish accommodation, delicious food & warm hospitality complete the experience. The Wilderness Lodge is family owned and has been at the forefront of nature protection for over 20 years.
Wilderness Lodge Arthur's Pass, 12527 State Highway 73, Arthurs Pass, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7654, New Zealand.
- 24 hours, 7 days
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- Less than 2 hours from Christchurch International Airport
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- Less than 2 hours from both Christchurch and Greymouth/Hokitika
- Anzahl der Zimmer:
Preise und Bedingungen
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|pro Nacht||$469.00 - $770.00||$399.00 - $599.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Tariff includes accommodation, dinner, breakfast and two guided activities each day. Restaurant and picnic lunches and full day guided activities available at an additional charge