1 / 3
1 / 7
Cardrona welcomes all kinds of snow lovers – from beginners & families, to X Games & Winter Olympic medallists. Cardrona has very diverse facilities, including 8 different cafés & restaurants, 15 on-mountain apartments, a covered Learner Conveyor to make learning to ski easy, a fully-licensed early childcare centre, the South Island’s most extensive lift facilities, & the Southern Hemisphere’s most extensive terrain parks & halfpipes. Cardrona is home to the McDougall's Chondola - NZ's first cabin-style lift on a ski area.
In summer, Cardrona is open for downhill mountain biking, NZ's only mountain carting adventure, hiking, gondola rides & more. In both seasons, experience the Southern night sky on Cardrona's unique stargazing tour.View our lift pass prices View our snow report
Are their shuttles to the ski field?
Yes. There are daily shuttles from Wanaka, Queenstown and the bottom of the mountain road to Cardrona.
Can I purchase food at the ski area?
Yes. We have five distinctly different cafes and restaurants on the mountain offering everything from quick bites to full meals, along with fresh juices and delicious coffee.
What type of lessons does the ski area provide?
We offer ski and snowboard lessons and programmes for all ages and ability levels.
- Cardrona's First Timer Package offers a learner area lift pass, ski/snowboard rental and a lesson. This package provides everything a first timer needs in order build a foundation for progression
- The Single Lesson Package at Cardrona provides unlimited access to the entire mountain and suits a relative novice right the way through to an experienced skier or boarder. This also includes rental equipment and a lesson.
Does the ski area have a terrain park?
Cardrona Parks are EPIC! ! Cardrona has the most extensive terrain park and halfpipe facilities in the Southern Hemisphere, with four terrain parks, a gravity cross and two halfpipes, including a 22ft Olympic Superpipe.
Does the ski area offer any childcare or crèche services?
Yes! Kids are No. 1 at Cardrona and there are options available for all ages, including a childcare centre, ski kindy and a range of different lessons for kids.
Cardrona Alpine Resort, Cardrona Valley Road / Wanaka office: 20 Helwick St / Queenstown office: 37 Camp St, Cardrona, Wanaka, New Zealand.
- 8.30am - 4pm
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 44km from Wanaka Airport, 53km from Queenstown Airport & 445 km from Christchurch Airport.
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 34km from Wanaka & 58km from Queenstown.
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$99.00 - $115.00|
(16 Jahre und jünger)
|$50.00 - $60.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- Additional charges for rental equipment & lessons.
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Child: Currently attending school, 6-17 years. Children 5yrs and Under and Seniors 75yrs and over ski for FREE. Student and Senior rates available. Photographic ID will be required.