1 / 3
1 / 9
ABOUT US: DIVEWORKS CHARTERS
Diveworks Charters in it's 22nd year of operation, run the following tours: Dolphin and Seal Encounters, Whale Island Guided walks, Fishing and diving trips. It is family owned and operated. Diveworks Whale Island Guided Walks are filled with first-hand island information and history. Since 1988 Phil has been passionate about Whale Island's development.
Diveworks Fishing Trips are suitable for the family, beginners or keen anglers, casual or group bookings are available. We supply all equipment needed for tours. “Over 35,000 people have been on Diveworks - our tour parties are small and with every trip you will feel like one of the family.”
Diveworks Charters - Dolphin and Seal Encounters, 96 The Strand, Whakatane, Whakatane, Bay of Plenty, 3120, New Zealand.
- We are open 7 Days during peak Dolphin season, weather and sea conditions permitting. Trips generally run from 0800-1200 or 1300-1700 hours.
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 10km to Whakatane Airport
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 50 Meters from Coach Terminal
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 50 meters from I Site
Preise und Bedingungen
|Erwachsener||$130.00 - $160.00|
(13 Jahre und jünger)
|$10.00 - $160.00|
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- Dolphins are wild animals which range over a wide area. During peak season we have a very high success rate but we can not always guarantee opportunities to swim with them. The Department of Conservation have very strict guidelines and we will not do anything which interferes with them. We will not swim if they have little babies with them or if sea conditions make it unsuitable. Swimming with the seals is usually the highlight of all trips and is almost guaranteed. The skipper has final say.