1 / 5
This is not for the faint hearted as there are no handrails. Rest assured you will be completely safe as your guide gives you commentary while pointing out all the best bits of Auckland. If you are brave enough you can try the optional challenges like leaning out over the edge.
FREE Sky Tower pass included so you can enjoy the different levels including the observation deck afterwards.
- HEIGHT 192 METRES (629FT)
- NEW ZEALAND'S TALLEST BUILDING
- 360 DEGREE VIEWS AND NO HANDRAILS
- LEAN OUT OVER THE EDGE
- 6 CUSTOMERS PER 1 GUIDE
- FREE SKY TOWER PASS INCLUDED
• SkyWalk, Certificate, Authentic SkyWalk cap & FREE Sky Tower pass
• 1.5 hours
SkyWalk, Sky Tower - Corner of Victoria and Federal Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
Preise und Bedingungen
(14 Jahre und jünger)
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- -Weight: Min 35kg - Max 127kg (78-279lbs) -Liquid courage: We are required to breathalyse all SkyWalkers to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. The current limit is 400 micrograms of alcohol per litre of breath • Clothing: Flat, secure and enclosed footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing, no loose items permitted – on-site storage lockers • Medical Conditions: Please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to SkyWalk