Our 1897 Villa's opposite where kites fly in Neale Park many afternoons and just a short stroll to Nelson's galleries, theatres and restaurants.
Bedrooms are large enough for two Queen beds.
Downstairs are crystal chandeliers and ceilings over eleven feet high.
Upstairs, our Blue Room has its own veranda with views across Tasman Bay to the Arthur Ranges.
All rooms are double-glazed with an en-suite shower and wash hand basin and have Wi-Fi, Blu_Ray and HD LCD TV's; all except our budget Green Room are air-conditioned.
Help yourself to a free continental breakfast from 05:00hrs or order a cooked Irish breakfast from 07:58 to 09:20hrs - my hobby's cooking!
Best value Guarantee!
We have kids, so we do not allow smokers or smoking!
AMBER HOUSE - at the centre!™, 46 Weka Street, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
- Daily 15:30 - 21:28hrs (in peak season: 07:35 - 10:40 and 14:00 - 21:29hrs)
Anlagen und Einrichtungen
- BBQ Facility
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Nähe zum Flughafen:
- 14 minutes drive
- Nähe zum Busbahnhof
- 13 minutes walk
- Nähe zur Stadt:
- 600 metres from Nelson's city centre with the nearest pub and takeaway just round the corner. Long distance coaches and the city buses stop right outside!
- Anzahl der Zimmer:
Preise und Bedingungen
|(Oct - Apr)||(Apr - Oct)|
|pro Nacht||$79.00 - $295.00||$69.00 - $245.00|
- Andere Gebühren:
- NZ$20 fully refundable key deposit
- Weitere Preisangaben:
- At http://www.amberhouse.co.nz/policies.html there's a lot of tedious small print - should I take the time to read it all? Absolutely! Whether you are new to Amber House or one of our long-term or frequent guests, please take the time to get to know our policies and avoid any unintended consequences. We're here to provide competitively priced, clean, comfortable and smoke-free accommodation. We're not here to unnecessarily restrict what our guests can and can't do.